Freeze/Hold Request Form
10th Planet Jiu Jitsu San Mateo Freeze/Hold Request Request Policy
This is not a termination request or time credit request, if requesting a time credit or membership cancellation please fill out the appropriate form instead. As stated in your membership agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold for any reason.
1. You may not request a membership freeze/hold prior to the expiration of any specified commitment period in your membership agreement. You may request a time credit by filling out the time credit request form. Once you complete your
original program commitment time period and your program automatically renews month to month you may request a membership hold instead of a time credit.
2. Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than seven (7) business days before your forthcoming scheduled monthly payment date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled monthly payment. All membership payments are non-refundable.
3. Membership hold requests are limited to 30-day increments for up to three (3) consecutive 30-day periods (i.e. 90 days maximum). You must complete at least one more monthly membership payment before requesting another hold.
4. Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume.
5. You may chose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 30- day written cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable. Your Original membership hold request date and 1 st scheduled payment that was suspended by this request will be used to determine if you still owe a monthly payment before your account is cancelled. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is canceled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
Email (please use address to which we send regular communication)
Membership Hold Start Date
Membership Hold Duration
Reason for Membership Hold?
I understand that hold requests must be submitted no less than 7 business days before my forthcoming scheduled non-refundable monthly payment.
I understand that my non-refundable monthly payment will be processed if this request is submitted less than 7 business days before my monthly payment date.
I understand that if I cancel my membership during the hold period, the 30-day notice required by my membership agreement is still applicable.
I understand that my membership and non-refundable payments will resume automatically upon expiration of the hold period that I selected above.
I understand that I can’t request membership freeze/hold request prior to the expiration of any specified commitment period in your membership agreement and will need to fill out a time credit request or cancellation form instead
I understand and agree to the above
Do Not Fill This Out